[3830] ARRL 10 Meter W5HUQ S/O HP

John R. Moore w5huq at pobox.com
Sun Dec 13 21:44:50 EST 1998

ARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 1998

                                     Section: Arkansas
      Call: W5HUQ                    Country:  United States
                                     Category: Single Operator High Power

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

      CW       129      516       36        7
      SSB        0        0        0        0

      Totals   129      516       36        7  =   22,188

Equipment Description:FT-1000MP with L4B Antenna was an 80 Meter
                      Dipole at 12 Feet.  Only operated 4 Hours.
                      But wait till next year when I get my antennas back
                      up.
Club Affiliation:

                             Signature __John R. Moore__________________

           MAILING ADDRESS: