[3830] N4ZC score

Don Daso k4za at juno.com
Tue Dec 15 03:03:00 EST 1998

1998 ARRL 10M Contest
single op  K4ZA
high power
phone only

2013 QSOs
103 countries
60 states/provinces

653K (old version of CT--final score TBD soon)

TS-850 & AL-1200 & 6/6/6 (top only rotary) & 3-el fixed on CA/SA

Conditions were certainly better than any recent memory, but I'm
convinced they
weren't REALLY GOOD.  Or perhaps it's that we do better near the bottom
of the
cycle from Roger's QTH?  Plans to do the usual Mixed-Mode were scrapped
at
the last minute when the CW antennas showed ridiculous SWRs.  Had fun
anyway.
No great rates, but steady streams of folks to work for 25 hours.

Thanks to Roger for letting me sit in the basement & play radio.

Don K4ZA
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com