[3830] SV1CIB ARRL 10 METERS SO/LP/MIX

Dimitris agrbbs at dtl.gr
Tue Dec 15 05:50:39 EST 1998

                   ARRL 10m CONTEST SUMMARY SHEET

    Callsign used = SV1CIB
    Category: Single op, Low Power, Mixed
    Hour:  13

 BANDs  MODE   QSOs  QSOPTs Mults  DXMults

    10    CW    324    1296    30       50
    10   SSB    470     938    22       58
   All   MIX    794    2234    52      108

           2234 PTs X 160 MULT = 357.440 Pts

Equipment :  YAESU  FT - 840 Low Power 80 W

Antennas :  HIGH - GAIN EXPLORE 14' ( 17 Mtrs High )

Operators : SV1CIB

Club: RADIO AMATEUR ASSOCIATION WEST GREECE
               ( R.A.A.W.G. )

Remarks:
          My classes is Single Op, Low Power, Mixed
          It's great sgn with EU S/9 + and sometime
          US station coming very very strog.

          My snail address is:
                               Dimitris Lianos
                               P.O. Box: 127
                               30100 - Agrinion
                               Greece.

          So, enjoy there and don't forget the First time is Better.
          Mni 73 de Dimitris

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter
within
the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
regulations of the contest:

Signature  __________________________________________    Date

              AGRBBS-SV1AFA-1 QTH-LOC:KM08RM
                              Dimitris Lianos SV1CIB
                 Home page : http://users.otenet.gr/~agrnet
                 Snail Address: P.O.Box 127 Agrinion 30100 Greece
                         E-Mail:agrbbs at dtl.gr
                     AX-25: SV1CIB at SV1AFA.AGR.GRC.EU

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com