[3830] KF0FN 10 Meter MSHP SCORE

KF0FN at aol.com KF0FN at aol.com
Wed Dec 16 10:16:39 EST 1998

          ARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 1998

      Call: KF0FN                    Country:  United States
                                     Category: Multi Single
       OPS: KF0FN, WD0T, KB0SBC

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

      CW       485     1940       49       17
      SSB     1188     2376       54       54

      Totals  1673     4316      103       71  =   750,984

   Didnt get set up until late friday after the contest was in full swing.
Saturday was much better, but some problems came up with the stack match we
were using on 3 antennas that I did not locate until the contest was over.  A
mistake in wiring made it so we were combining antennas other than those we
wished to use.
I was green with envy when I heard the east coast running Europe when I
couldnt hear them. Only a hand full of european stations were worked from this
qth.

Rig: Kenwood TS940
Antennas: TH6DXX, TH3, and 8 ele vertical wire beam that did not perform well
at all.

Jim

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com