[3830] VE3STT 10m - So/LPwr/UnAss/Mixed

David Jones djones at hwcn.org
Wed Dec 16 22:25:55 EST 1998

                           ARRL TEN METER CONTEST

     Call used: VE3STT                          Location: ON
     Category: Single Op LOW POWER Unassisted   Mode: MIXED  Power: 100W

     Callsign of Operator: VE3STT
     Exchanged Information: VE3STT RST ON

     Hours of Operation: 26:23

     band      QSOs      points    mults

     CW         386        1556     100
     PH         385         770     100

     TOTAL      771        2326     200      SCORE: 465,200

     Comments: After a very rough start on Friday night locally here,
     I had great conditions most of Saturday and right through
     Sunday from here.  It's always amazing to be on the 10m band and
     here the stations start rolling in after the sun rises.
     10 is back!
     Equally amazing was some of the DX at the strangest times.  I was
     high in the SSB part of the band calling CQ with LP which produces
     sporatic responses, but was thrilled to have Martin ZL1ANJ come back
     to me like he was in the next town.
     Next year - more spots and a bigger score - I hope!
     Remember, the RAC contest 0000z to 2400z December 27th.  Listen for
     VE3DC on all bands and modes...(and me on 10m).

 Name: David Jones                     Call: VE3STT
	Hamilton, ON.
	Canada

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com