[3830] LY3MR ARRL 10 MS/Low Power

Law Cherlin ly1ff at usa.net
Mon Dec 21 09:08:30 EST 1998

                              ARRL 10 SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 12-Dec-98, 13-Dec-98

    Callsign Used : LY3MR
    Operators : LY1FF  LY3NFW

    Category : MS/LOW POWER

    Default Exchange : 59(599)

    Name : Club station
    Address : ..O.BOX 1000
    City/State/Zip : VILNIUS 2001
    Country : Lithuania

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries

   10CW      217         217        872      29        50
   10SSB     254         254        508      21        69

 Totals      471         471       1380      50       119

    Final Score = 233220 points.

 Soapbox Comments
 ________________

 Power was lost on Saturday 2 hours before the contest!Excellent contest,
 enjoyed NA pile-ups on Sunday!73 to the contest committee!Merry Christmas
 and Happy New Year !

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.

 Date 20 Dec 1998   Signed Law N.Cherlin   Call LY1FF

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com