[3830] ZS6BXN - 1998 ARRL 10m SO HP raw score

David Stols aiatolla at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 21 13:50:24 EST 1998

                     ARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 1998

      Call: ZS6BXN                   Country:  South Africa
                                     Category: Single High Power

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

       CW        0        0        0        0
      SSB      621     1242       48       58

      Totals   621     1242       48       58  =   131,652

All reports sent were 59 plus serial number.

Equipment Description:
YAESU FT-980
Homebrew Linear amplifier - 400w PEP
SY-40 Wilson antenna @ 20m

Club Affiliation: Witbank South Africa

It is a pitty conditions where as poor as they where from South Africa.
Will do it again though!!!

Happy festive season to all and may the new year bring all those things
you wish for yourself!

              Signature David Stols

      MAILING ADDRESS:

      Dave Stols  ZS6BXN