[3830] N4ZI 10 mtr Mixed SOLP

Bill Maddock n4zi at rox.bigriver.net
Sun Dec 20 15:45:51 EST 1998

Here are my results for the 10 mtr contest!

                   ARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 1998

      Call: N4ZI                     Country:  United States
            MIXED                    Category: Single Operator Low Power

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

       CW      300     1200       46       40
      SSB      255      510       31       28

      Totals   555     1710       77       68  =   247,950

Operating Time: 10.8 hrs

Equipment Description:TS-850SAT (100WATTS) STACKED DIPOLES 51 & 31 FT
                      SLOPING DIPOLE @ 62FT (TOWARDS EUROPE)

Club Affiliation: TCG West

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               BILL MADDOCK  N4ZI
               4343 MARSHALL RD
               ATOKA, TN 38004

Soapbox: I really enjoy this contest! It's always something
different. I was disappointed that we didn't have a good Sporadic
"E" opening, last year was a gas the first hour or so! This year
conditions were much better for DX though and I was very surprised
to work all the DX I did! I'm still in the building stage here and
hopefully next year we will have some real hardware up! I will say
the Phased stack dipoles played real well stateside, but the sloper
did much better for DX to Europe! Yes toy antennas can be fun too!

73's de Bill N4ZI  Atoka, Tn

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com