[3830] N5KB SOLP Summary

michael d. ihry mihry at argontech.net
Sun Dec 27 08:48:47 EST 1998

                          W1BB 160M DISTANCE CHALLENGE

     Call used: N5KB                                         Location:
EM12

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: CW              Power:
150W

     Callsign of Operator: N5KB

     Exchanged Information: N5KB EM12

     Hours of Operation: 01:37

     band      QSOs     points
     -------------------------
     160         34        210
     -------------------------
     TOTAL       34        210   X   0 multipliers  =  210

     Club or Team Name: ntcc

     Comments: My 1st time in this contest. It was FUN. I now have to
look up
               the grids I worked.

     I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
for
     amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to
the
     best of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions of
the
     contest committee.

     Name: Michael D. Ihry                 Call: N5KB
           2660 CR 2296
           Quinlan, TX  75474

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com