[3830] W7ZRC Stew P. Results

Rod Greene w7zrc at micron.net
Sun Dec 27 13:39:17 EST 1998

                            STEW PERRY SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 27-Dec-98

    Callsign Used : W7ZRC
         Operator : W7ZRC

         Category : SO LP (>100 W)

 Default Exchange : DN13
             Time : 7 Hours

        Team/Club : SouthWest Idaho Contest Club

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points

  160CW      110         106        346

 Totals      110         106        346

    Final Score = 346 points X2 = 692

        Equipment : Kenwood TS950SDX, TR ver 6.36
          Antenna : 1/4 Sloping wire over 100 radials

  Soap:  Seemed like there was lots of band noise until approx 06:30.
  Had lots of trouble pulling out the weak stations. Still need a low
  noise Rx antenna for this band. Hardly anything new to work in the
  morning and the JAs were extremely weak. I finally copied JH4UYB but
  there was no way he was going to hear me. Were condx poor or is my
  station going bad?  Didn't hear much East Coast either.... 73, Rod

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards Committee.

 Date: Dec. 27 '98   Signed: R. Greene  Call: W7ZRC
Rod Greene, W7ZRC	><>
11322 Hollandale Dr.
Boise ID  83709-2340