[3830] KI9A RAC MIXED-MODE ALL BAND

KI9A at aol.com KI9A at aol.com
Sun Dec 27 22:24:58 EST 1998

Put a few hours in this weekend, thanks for putting on a FB contest!  Oh yeah,
I know now that there are ALOT more NF than I ever thought,  no more excuses
for you guys to sit out of the SS! ;-)  Another thing,  I had ZERO 40m SSB
q's, I know VE - VE  Q's are 10 pts.,  but please, listen up now and then...

KI9A SOAB HP Mixed mode               Club: Society of Midwest Contesters
4 hrs

180Q ( 1398 qso pts ) x 49 mults = 68,502

Thanks to all of the VERY courteous VE ops!
73/Chuck KI9A

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com