[3830] LY2BTA RAC SCORE

ANDY andriusi at siauliai.omnitel.net
Mon Dec 28 06:19:19 EST 1998

                                RAC SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 27-Dec-98

    Callsign Used : LY2BTA
        Operators : ANDRIUS IGNOTAS

         Category : Single Operator Low Power

 Default Exchange : 59(9) #

             Name : Andrius Ignotas
          Address : P.O.Box 15
   City/State/Zip : Kursenai, LT-5420
          Country : Lithuania

        Team/Club : LYCWCC

   20CW       35          35        260       7
   15CW        8           8         92       5
   10CW        9           9         78       5

 Totals       52          52        430      17

    Final Score = 7310 points.

 Eqiupment: PARAGON 585, 100Watts, KT34A

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards Committee.

73! ANDY

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com