[3830] TBDC 98 fm S50U

Danilo Danilo
Mon Dec 28 15:58:19 EST 1998

                     STEW PERRY 1998 SUMMARY SHEET

Callsign Used : S50U

Category        : SO HP

Default Exchange : JN66

Team/Club : Slovenia Contest Club (SCC)

          Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points
_________________________________
Totals      170         168

Final Score =  Sorry Tree, some work for you !!

TRX       : TS950SDX + HUNTER LIN
TX ANT  : 1 X full size loop
               3 X Inv. L
RX ANT  : 6 X beverage (aprox. 1000 feet each)
            : 486 laptop + CT 9.27

Comments:

First time in SP this year. What a disaster conditions.
In last WW CW I work 120 USA first night, now only 32. :-((
Due no condx. was very hard to brake USA QRM wall there.
Strongest signal from USA this weekend was from Tom, W8JI finding
him CQ-ing at 04:56Z, also longest from NA with 7947 km.
2. WA4TT 7889 km
3. W4ZV  7527 km
4. KE9I  7467 km
5. WO9S  7467 km

Thanks to Earl, K6SE and his DBGRID I find out longest QSO this SP
with JH4UYB, 9216 km. I logged only four QSOs with serial number and
after two hours one gives me his grid, and I delete first contact.
Time ON : 7h (CT rate window)

Season's greetings Dan, S50U

Danilo Brelih                         HAM: S50U
Gorje 14A                          E-Mail: danilo.brelih at siol.net
5282 CERKNO                              : s50u at s55tcp.ampr.org
SLOVENIA                            phone: +386 65 745 117

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com