[3830] WA7BNM SSB Sprint LP

Bruce Horn bhorn at hornucopia.com
Sun Feb 1 23:21:45 EST 1998

              North American Sprint - SSB

Call: WA7BNM
Location: S.Calif
Low Power

Band   QSOs
---------------------------
 75     70    0238Z - 0359Z
 40     87    0107Z - 0237Z
 20     79    0000Z - 0105Z
---------------------------
       236  x  39  =  9,204

Comments:
Had my best QSO total ever in this contest, but found out after the contest
that   I missed a bunch of multipliers (worked what I heard). Congrats to
Mike, K5NZ, for once again winning our duel -- multipliers are worth a lot
of Qs.

Was pleasantly surprised by my results on 75m -- others actually heard my
CQs. The main thing I like about this contest is that your score is not
dependent on finding a nice clear run frequency to sit on for hours at a
time. The continual frequency changes are great.

Finally, whether Dan, AD6DO, used 150W or 200W (as he says in his posting),
his score was great!

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn at hornucopia.com)

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com