[3830] Score summary

Bill Till - VE5FN wtill at bordercity.com
Wed Feb 4 01:17:58 EST 1998

I'm sending this in for a fellow ham that doesn't know the address for 3830.

73 de VE5FN

====================================

         Op.  VE5WI

          Band     Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs    Points    Mults
           20         34         34           34        10    4 El mono @ 64 ft.
           40         34         34           34         9    2 el mono @ 40 ft.
           80         36         36           36         5    4 el lazy vee
  totals             104        104          104        24

  score 2496 points.

My first sprint.  It took a while to figure out the system, but a lot of fun
once I got going.  Didn't seem to have much success calling CQ, especially
on 80 meters.  The three part exchange keeps you awake and I have admiration
for those who can retain and commit to keyboard that much info as quickly as
some of them are able to. Looking forward to the next one.
LEN PRYOR
MARSHALL, SASK.
Tel. (306) 387 6881
Cell (403) 8718986