[3830] RTTY WPX SCORE

Bob KQ7K KQ7K at qsl.net
Sun Feb 15 18:37:02 EST 1998

Well here's my first attempt at a RTTY contest in many years of absence
from the HF bands. (School, divorce etc...hi) Operated only about an hour
as I was in & out putting up my new antenna & working on the "new" tower. I
didn't try real hard, but did enjoy working these few. Especially the 2 new
ones (OD & 5B)!

I used paper logs so this will be short & sweet..hi

BAND       QSO's
20M          17
15M          3

Antenna used: Mosely TA-33 @ 30' (Tower was cranked down)
Power used : About 30Watts
TNC: AEA PK-232MBX
RIG: Kenwood TS-180s (AFSK) FSK filter seems to be to tight for the PK-232
RX.

Its nice to be able to get into the contests agn. See you in this weekend!

Bob Avritt CNA, KQ7K
The Collective DX PacketCluster, Great Falls, Montana
Formerly: AA7PD,KG7PI,N7PUW,KB7IXN
 KQ7K at qsl.net     http://www.qsl.net/kq7k
Lewis & Clarke Special Event Station W7A
July 1-5, 1998
http://www.qsl.net/w7a
W7A at qsl.net

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com