[3830] ARRL CW K1KNQ SO Unlimited

K1KNQ at aol.com K1KNQ at aol.com
Mon Feb 23 09:30:03 EST 1998

                 ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 1998

      Call: K1KNQ                    Country:  United States
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Unlimited

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS PTS/Q COUNTRIES

        160          0               0             0.0         0
          80        10              30            3.0         9
          40        24              72            3.0        19
          20        35            105            3.0        24
          15        20              60            3.0        17
          10          8              24            3.0         6

     Totals      97             291           3.0       75  =   21,825

Equipment Description: FT-1000D,  KT34XA at 25 Ft.,  Inv V's 40 and 80 at 30
Ft

Club Affiliation:   YCCC

           MAILING ADDRESS:
                 K1KNQ