[3830] 6E2L ARRLDX Multi/2

k6ll at juno.com k6ll at juno.com
Mon Feb 23 21:12:28 EST 1998

6E2L, ARRLDXCW Multiop / Two transmitters

160   359   52
80    935   56
40   1622   60
20   1272   58
15   1697   58
10    921   53
--------------
tot  6806  337

score: 6,880,866

We had three amplifiers on Friday morning. One blew the parasitic
suppressors before the contest started. Another blew something on
160. The backup (ole reliable SB-220) didn't cover 160, so we ran
only 200 watts on that band.

80 and 160 had terrible QRN on the second night. Tough going for the
night shift.

Surprised to see the 20 meter total so low, but 20, 15, and 10 opened
within an hour of each other, so we pretty much went with the highest
bands open.

Thanks to everyone for the QSO's.

Special thanks to those who moved to different bands to give us mults.

Special thanks to Mal, W5XX, who was our only successful sked, showing
up right on time for the MS multiplier.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL, for the 6E2L crew
Yuma, AZ
K6LL at juno.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com