[3830] ARRL DX CW EA4ET SOLP score

Eugenio Claramunt, EA4KA ea4ka at arrakis.es
Wed Feb 25 00:01:37 EST 1998

                 ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 1998

      Call: EA4ET                    Country:
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator Low Power
      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

      160        0        0           0
       80       13       39           9
       40      105      315          24
       20      400     1200          50
       15      307      921          46
       10        0        0           0
     -----------------------------------
     Totals    825     2475         129  =   319,275

All reports sent were 599 100, unless otherwise noted.

Equipment Description: TS-850S
             Antennas: TH6DXX + Inverted V dipole

Club Affiliation: URE LEGANES

                             Signature: Juan Delgado