[3830] KP3Z ARRL 10m M/S

Luis Rosario kp3l at isla.net
Thu Jan 15 01:14:45 EST 1998

Hi and sorry for the late posting,

 KP3Z  M/S Arrl 10m contest

    Q    C    S    D

CW  963  45   57   9

SSB 1172  41  57   13

All 2135  86  114  22

 10 meter score: 1.239.400

 OPS: KP3L, NP4Z, KP4RF, JA2EZD.

 Tech support: NP3HM

 Equipment: FT1000D/SB220   4 element M2 monobander at 30 feet/ TA33 at
80 feet

   Comments:

 Worked Europe both mornings but not much mults.

 Great stateside propagation.Loudest station was W4AN, we could still
hear him at 3:00am local time.
  Nothing compared to the propagation of the CQWW CW weekend were we
were able to work JA's.

  We had too much fun running stateside and missed lots of African
mults.

  Missed Argentina on both modes, hi hi.

  Loud CBer's kept bugging all weekend.

  Hope to be running Ja's in this contest this year!

   73 and cu on the NAQP SSB, CQWW 160M CW and ARRL DX contests from
KP3Z.

     Luis - KP3L

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com