[3830] VE5MX NAQP SSB Score

Todd Bendtsen ve5mx at sk.sympatico.ca
Sun Jan 18 06:59:38 EST 1998

                              NA QSO SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 17-Jan-98, 18-Jan-98

    Callsign Used : VE5MX
         Operator : VE5MX

         Category : Single Operator

 Default Exchange : Todd SK

             Name : Todd Bendtsen
          Address : 616 Moffet Dr.
   City/State/Zip : Weyburn, SK  S4H 2M7
          Country : Canada

  160SSB      11          11         11      10
   80SSB     154         151        151      40
   40SSB      43          43         43      26
   20SSB     314         314        314      48
   15SSB     283         282        282      38
   10SSB       3           3          3       2

 Totals      808         804        804     164

    Final Score = 131856 points.

 What a fun contest. Would have been nice to have 10m but maybe next time.
 I really sucked on 40m but the band went long and I picked the wrong time to
 take an off time. 15m and 75m were pleasent surprises. My 1st serious effort
 in this one in quite some time. Seemed to be a lack of VE's from my
 perspective. And where was NE and SD????

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards Committee.