[3830] N9FH NAQP SSB 1/98

Fred J. Helmstetter n9fh at qsl.net
Sun Jan 18 18:50:16 EST 1998

                              NA QSO SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 17-Jan-98, 18-Jan-98

    Callsign Used : N9FH
         Operator : N9FH

         Category : SO

 Default Exchange : FRED WI

             Name : Fred J. Helmstetter
          Address : 3519 N. Murray Ave.
   City/State/Zip : Shorewood, WI 53211
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : Society of Midwest Contesters (Team #3)

   80SSB      12          12         12       7
   40SSB      65          65         65      34
   20SSB      54          54         54      22
   15SSB      30          30         30       9
   10SSB       1           1          1       1

 Totals      162         162        162      73

    Final Score = 11826 points.

Setup: FT-1000MP-> Bent dipole @30ft (80+40) or A3S @35ft (20-10). TR
ver 6.20.

Since I didn't have much time to put in my plan was to get on and hand
out 100 q's.  Even though I'm not nuts about phone contests I was
having enough fun to stay a little longer. At one point I tried to
"double-dip" during my babysitting time by bringing my 8mo old son in
the shack - big mistake.  Since I seem to be on the road during all
the CW weekends (SS, NAQP and ARRL DX) I guess I should learn to enjoy
SSB (or get a different job). See y'all next time.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
 established for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct
 and true to the best of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the
 decisions of the Awards Committee.

73 de N9FH (ex KF9ZI, WB2WDW)
n9fh at qsl.net
http://www.qsl.net/n9fh