[3830] W7WHY CQWW CW Contest

Tom Osborne w7why at mail.coos.or.us
Mon Jan 26 01:15:20 EST 1998

                            1998 CQWW CW Contest

      Callsign: W7WHY                    Section OR
      Class:SO/LP

               QSO   QSO PTS  STATES COUNTRIES

     Totals     60     129      27       0    =   3,483

     Total Hours Operation: 1.1

Equipment Description: FT-840, MFJ-784B DSP Filter, Inverted "L"
                       80 Feet Vertical, 45 feet horizontal

Club Affiliation: Southern Oregon DX Association (SODA)

Soapbox:  I had fun while I was on. I sure get tired of hearing W7??
          or "QRZ".  I need an amp!!! Some East Coast stations sure
          have good ears. I got some on the first call.  Lots of others
          just call CQ in my face after calling and calling them. The
          beverage I put up works too good-I can hear a whole lot better
          than I can transmit. 73 and oh yes, it's Denver 17-Green Bay 14
          GO BRONCO'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Tom W7WHY

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com