[3830] CQ160CW98_SOLP From AA2GS in KY

Russ Connors aa2gs at cathtel.com
Mon Jan 26 18:13:06 EST 1998

I wasn't planning on treating this contest all that seriously but with
the rate meter hitting over 100,at times, my interest grew. Northern KY
is my new QTH.

I only had a inverted V up about 50 ft hung in a tree.

Worked 15 HRS.

This was a good contest and I'll have a "Loop" for RX next year. I'll
also see if I can get an inverted L up as well.

Lots of QRN on Saturday night....sorry for so many AGN...AGN...

Nice to see that contesters left the DX window open as much as they did.

73 de Russ   AA2GS

                        CQ 160 METER CONTEST           1998

      Call: AA2GS                    Country:  United States (223)
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator Low Power

               QSO   QSO PTS  STATES COUNTRIES

     Totals    581    1283      52       6    =   74,414

Equipment Description:

Club Affiliation: Hudson Valley Contesters & DX

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Russ Connors  AA2GS
               10950 Taylor Mill Rd.
               Independence, KY 41051