[3830] CQ 160M CW Score

Pete Michaelis - N8TR n8atr at en.com
Tue Jan 27 02:42:58 EST 1998

                      CQ 160 METER CONTEST -- 1998

      Call: N8TR                     Country:  United States
      Mode: CW                       Category: Multi Single
                                               (Single OP. + Packet)

               QSO   QSO PTS  STATES COUNTRIES

     Totals    260     986      52      40    =   90,712

Operator List: N8TR

Equipment Description:    Yaesu FT-1000, Ameritron Al-1200

                          Shunt fed tower with ground radials.
                          2 wire 500' Beverage switched NE or SW.
                          2 wire 500' Beverage switched NW or SE.

I spent a lot more time in the contest than I had originally planned.
It was fun chasing packet spots.

I am currently working on a new 580' 2-wire beverage for E/W
and a 8 pos. beverage switch to be done for CQ 160 SSB. I am also planning
Slinky beverages for N/S (limited space N/S).

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com