[3830] RM6A CQ 160 M/S SCORE.

Sam Doubovtsev tsel at online.ru
Tue Jan 27 12:12:42 EST 1998

                      CQ 160 METER CONTEST -- 1998

      Call: RM6A                     Country:  European Russia
      Mode: CW                       Category: Multi Single

               QSO   QSO PTS  STATES COUNTRIES

     Totals    702    3767      11      66    =   290,059

Operator List: RN6BN,RA6CO,RA6CM,RW6BQ,UA6AAY

Equipment Description:FT 990 +full size quad 100m up and 2(300 m)
 beverages USA/JA.
Very poor cndx to usa first night and little better during second one.
Heard lot of JA,but wkd a few of them ,due to Ukranian Novices.This ban is
for novices in our country too.
Best DX:8q7aa,vk3ajj,zl4aa,yb1aqs,vp2ez,p49i,pj9/pa0vdv,ea8bh,ct3fn  and as
always ti1c,v47kp.
We can't worked YS1X,'cos he always heard hin lower then 1830 kc.
                              Continent Statistics
       RM6A   CQ 160 METER CONTEST    Multi Single

                    160   percent

North America   CW   21     3.0
South America   CW    2     0.3
Europe          CW  611    87.0