[3830] VE3FU SOLP CQ 160

cada at cyberus.ca cada at cyberus.ca
Tue Jan 27 23:22:18 EST 1998

                        CQ 160 METER CONTEST  1998

      Call: VE3FU                    Country:  Canada
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator, Low Power

          QSO   QSO PTS  STATES COUNTRIES

Totals    145     709      40       6    =   32,614

Operated for about 3 hours, approximately 2 hours running and 1 hour S&Ping.
100W into 50' shunt-fed tower.  Antenna is pretty narrow and I didn't
feel like re-tuning all the time so I spent most of my time between
calling DX in the window and running aroung 1845.

Chris VE3FU

cada at cyberus.ca   (home)
chrisal at nortel.ca (work)

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com