[3830] KM0L ssb Sprint

Steve Lufcy km0l at tfs.net
Sat Jan 31 04:19:06 EST 1998

FEB 1998 SSB Sprint

call: KM0L
name: Steve
state: MO                      Team: Boring ARC

band          Q's
----------------------
 80             93     Inv V
 40             62     Dipole at 65'
 20             49     A4 at 65'
----------------------
total          204    x    43 mult's   =>   8,772

rig 1: TS-940s, TL-922A (900 W)
rig 2: T4XC/R4C, SB221 (700 W) to HF6V vert

soap: Knew I was in trouble when I pointed antenna east to start contest
and couldn't raise anyone on 20. Took me 3 minutes to make my 1st Q. Went
to 40 early and it was long early so I couldn't hear IL es OH stations-
this is a problem- no bread and butter. 80 came thru pretty well, but the
w6's were working stations I couldn't hear-geez! Still, 200 Q's in this one
is a victorty for me.
No hable esesbe.
73 de KM0L Steve in KC

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com