[3830] My first IARU

Paul Knupke, Jr. pk at ij.net
Sun Jul 12 18:25:02 EDT 1998

     Call used: KR4YL                                          Location: 08

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: SSB             Power: 150W

     Callsign of Operator: KR4YL

     If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:

     Exchanged Information: KR4YL RST 08

     Hours of Operation: 09:06

		SSB	   SSB     CW	  CW    band
     band   QSOs     pts    QSOs     pts   mults
     160       0       0       0       0      0
      80       0       0       0       0      0
      40       6      22       0       0      4
      20      36     116       0       0     22
      15       7      19       0       0      5
      10      10      46       0       0      4
     TOTAL    59     203       0       0     35       SCORE: 7,105

     Club or Team Name: Florida Contest Group

It was my first IARU and conditions were terrific!  The 9:06 time listed is
way more than I actually spent.  Definatly not much of an effort but I like
the format.  First Q was W1AW/0 on 15 in fact.  Very casual ... I'm going to
give this one a real effort next time.

Had no problem working everyone I heard (except HC8A which for some reason
could not hear me even when no one was calling!)

Paul E. Knupke, Jr.      Amateur Radio: KR4YL
pk at ij.net                Largo, FL

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com