[3830] 9A2OO IARU CW SO

Goran Grubisic at tel.hr
Sun Jul 12 16:51:31 EDT 1998

                      IARU HF Championship -- 1998

      Call: 9A2OO                    Country:  Croatia
                                     Category: Single Operator
                                               CW only

     BAND      QSO   QSO-PTS   PTS/Q    ZONES  HQ STNS

      160        0        0     0.00      0      0
       80        0        0     0.00      0      0
       40      117      253     2.16     13     16
       20      205      635     3.10     20     15
       15       73      309     4.23     20      6
       10        5       19     3.80      5      0

     Totals    400     1216     3.04     58     37

                 Score: 115,520 points

Equipment Description: TS930 (100 W) + HF9V vertical antenna
Comment - Suprisingly good conditions and good activity from
          everywhere, specially from zone 11. Even Guantanamo
          Bay showed up - new one for me!

Club Affiliation: none

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Goran Grubisic  9A2OO