[3830] IARU - 8P0V Score

K7bv at aol.com K7bv at aol.com
Sun Jul 12 17:49:29 EDT 1998

IARU HF
8P0V - Operator K7BV
Dennis Motschenbacher
24 hours Operating (except for showers to cool off and wash away humidity
scum)

Single Op High Power CW Only
Band 	QSO		Mult
160		   14		  14
80		 150		  29
40		 419		  40
20		 673		  48
15		1234		  48
10		  136		  21
------------------------------------
Total	2,626		 191	=  2,055,160
Average point value = 3.99

Comments: I had a wonderful relaxing contest from Barbados.  Had to change out
the rotator on the tribander the day before the test -- naturally -- and have
the sunburn to prove it.  10 meters was open to EU for 3 days before the
contest but almost no Qs during the actual contest except for 4 or 5 of them
on scatter over Africa.  JAs were very tough on all bands.  On 40, I could
only work a few of JAs via skew path south of East.  It was a great contest
anyway and I heard many super CW ops - IARU always brings them out.  73 &
thank you for the fun.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com