[3830] 1998 IOTA KH6GMP

Gary Belcher KH6GMP kh6gmp at shaka.com
Tue Jul 28 12:22:17 EDT 1998

Attached 98iota.sum
Gary E. Belcher   KH6GMP
In Beautiful Kailua-Kona
On the Big Island of Hawaii
HTTP://home1.gte.net/belcher1/index.htm

IOTA - Contest Summary Sheet - Year: 1998  IOTA Ref: OC-019

Callsign:  KH6GMP                     Total Claimed Score     45630

       Select 1.  Single Op
                   24 hour: __X__     SSB ONLY

       Contest DXpedition Station?      Yes: ____          No: __X__

     Super-Duper for IOTA: V9.16
     Copyright Paul O'Kane EI5DI  1990-98        www.iol.ie/~okanep

     BAND             80m     40m     20m     15m     10m     Total

     Valid QSOs SSB     0       0       0     121       0       121

     QSO Points         0       0       0    1755       0      1755

     Multipliers SSB    0       0       0      26       0        26

Island name and/or station location: ___HAWAIIAN ISLANDS__
Give exact coordinates if island is not listed by name in Directory

TX/RX      ICOM 706-MK2

Power o/p  100 WATTS

Antennas   CUSHCRAFT 4 EL 15 METER MONOBAND ON 9 FT ROOFTOP TOWER

Operators  KH6GMP - GARY

Comments   LOUSY BAND CONDX

I declare that this station was operated strictly in accordance with
the rules and spirit of the contest and within the conditions of my
licence.  My report is correct and true to the best of my knowledge.
I agree that the decision of the contest organisers shall be final
in all cases of dispute.  I agree to the data from this entry being
analysed and cross-checked by computer.

Signed    ______SIGNED____________________   Date  ___7/28/98___

Name    GARY E BELCHER                          Callsign  KH6GMP
Address 75-5772 MILENA PLACE
        KAILUA-KONA HI 96740 USA

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com