[3830] N2CU WPX 20M SINGLE BAND

Thomas R. Williams n2cu at buffnet.net
Mon Jun 1 11:00:57 EDT 1998

                              CQ WPX SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 30-May-98, 31-May-98

    Callsign Used : N2CU
         Operator : N2CU

         Category : SINGLE OP, SINGLE BAND, HIGH POWER

 Default Exchange : 599 #

             Name : THOMAS R. WILLIAMS
          Address : 5330 KELLER ROAD
   City/State/Zip : HAMBURG, NEW YORK 14075
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : WESTERN NEW YORK DX ASSOCIATION

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Prefixes

   20CW      425         425        865      316

 Totals      425         425        865      316

    Final Score = 273340 points.

    10 Hours operation.

 Soapbox Comments

 RIG: TS-820S, SB-201, 500W
 ANT: VERTICAL

 This is to certify that in the contest I have operated my transmitter within
 the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
 regulations of the contest.