[3830] OH7AAC M/S WPX98 CW

Poyhonen, Mikko FI36 Mikko.Poyhonen at HMX.Honeywell.com
Tue Jun 9 00:34:09 EDT 1998

Here is OH7AAC this year WPX CW score. Obviously propagation was not good
as many of you have noticed  even we improved last year score a bit. We got
beaten by other OH-M/S gangs very badly, congratulation for OG5F (OH2HE)
gang, they did new OH record. One very interesting thing I noticed when I
saw SK3GW post. We almost had an equal qsos on each band and total qso
almost the same. Well we just had 30  multipliers less than them and lost
this battle :-(. We will come back next year....with one more rotating
tower :-) . Anyway thanx for qsos and cu in fall.

OH7AAC WPX CW 1998

Q          M
160 	 27          1
80   	214       19