[3830] LY5A CQWW160SSB SOHP

LY2BTA andriusi at siauliai.omnitel.net
Tue Mar 3 22:23:00 EST 1998

                      CQ 160 METER CONTEST -- 1998

      Call: LY5A(op.LY3MM)     Country:  Lithuania
      Mode: SSB                Category: Single Operator-High power

               QSO   QSO PTS  STATES COUNTRIES

     Totals    447    2323       3      50    =   123,119

Equipment Description: ICOM 735 + PA 1 KW + DELTA LOOP

Club Affiliation: LYCWCC

           MAILING ADDRESS:
               LY5A
               P.O.BOX 71