[3830] K3CV S/O HP 15M ARRL DX SSB

K3CV K3CV at aol.com
Sun Mar 8 21:47:36 EST 1998

'98 ARRL DX SSB

K3CV
Jeff Keller
North Carolina

15 Meter Single Band   S/O unassisted HP
approx. 10 hours operation

280 Q's     88 Mults  =====73, 920

Just put in a few hours each day. Decided to go single band and15 m seemed to
be in really good shape and was a lot of fun.  See you all in the next one!
As much as I hate to admit it....I miss my original callsign and am planning
to change BACK to NX9T..............From a contesting point of few this may
not make the best of sense but it just feels like the right thing for me
personally.  So,  you should be working me
with my old call again soon.  73.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com