[3830] CQ-M contest - W4AU

John Unger w4au at contesting.com
Tue May 12 17:20:27 EDT 1998

<bigger>CQ M SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 09-MAY-98, 10-MAY-98

    Callsign Used : W4AU

        Operators : JOHN UNGER

         Category : single op / cw (B1)

 Default Exchange : 5NN #

             Name : John Unger

          Address : P.O. Box 95

   City/State/Zip : Hamilton, VA 20159

          Country : United States

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries

   40CW       10          10         28         8

   20CW      255         249        705        44

   15CW       10          10         29         8

 Totals      275         269        762        60

    Final Score = 45720 points.

This was my first time in this contest and I wish that the

band conditions had been better. But I had a good time even with

a limited amount of operating. Most fun was running Asiatic

Russian stations late Saturday night. I didn't get much

time to operate Sunday, and that hurt the score. I'll

definitely try this contest again next year, especially if it's

raining and the garden doesn't need attention...

</bigger>

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com