[3830] FW: WA4IMC/M FL QSO PARTY SOLP MOBILE

engineer at panama.gulf.net engineer at panama.gulf.net
Wed May 13 18:48:30 EDT 1998

1998 Florida QSO Party

Call Used: WA4IMC/M
Locations: Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa, Walton, Holmes, Washington,
Jackson, Bay, Gulf, Calhoun, Liberty, and Gadsden Counties.

Catagory: Single Operator      Mode: Mixed       Power: 100 watts

Operator: WA4IMC

Exchange Information: WA4IMC/M RS(T) Various Counties

Hours of Operation: 18.5 hours (1.5 hours no ops due to bad alternator)

County	CW Q's	SSB Q's	CW Mults	SSB Mults	Score
Escambia	26		24		18		17		1,344
Santa Rosa	18		44		11		26		1,540
Okaloosa	33		46		19		24		2,358
Walton	27		128		15		39		5,802
Holmes	23		49		13		19		1,529
Washington	19		22		20		11		1,002
Jackson	16		27		13		13		  767
Bay		142		44		37		21		11,432
Gulf		51		26		27		17		3,196
Calhoun	36		57		22		24		2,952
Liberty		35		39		18		21		2,079
Gadsden	37		4		23		3		1,714

TOTAL POINTS:  35,715  X 2 (POWER MULT)
TOTAL QSOs:  962
CLAIMED SCORE:  71,430

I have observed all competition rules as well as regulations for amateur
radio in my country. My report is correct and true to the best of my
knowledge. I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Florida QSO Party
Contest Committee.

Signed:  Charles Wooten, WA4IMC

Charlie Wooten
Chief Engineer, WPAP, WFSY, WPBH, WSHF, WDIZ
Clear Channel Communications of Panama City, Florida
cwooten at ccpanama.com or engineer at panama.gulf.net
Telephone 850-769-1408....Fax 850-769-0659
Ham Call    WA4IMC

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com