[3830] SS CW M/O K4OJ @ W1CW

Jim White, K4OJ k4oj at ij.net
Mon Nov 16 11:12:09 EST 1998

Finally getting in some quality time alone with the computer, a week +
after SS CW is history!

Helped move two sets of kids/their families on Friday day before SS, and my
employer is in the midst of moving...did I say I volunteered to coordinate
part of this operation in November (I HAVE LOST MY SENSE OF PRIORITIES!)

.....we moved the offices this past weekend, construction delays had pushed
things back a week from the scheduled Nov 7th wknd date.......a little TOO
close for comfort!!!!!

No doubt that I was in the bag the whole weekend, found myself daydreaming
and not focused most of the weekend....congrats to many of my fellow
Floridians on some excellent scores...very fine bidness!  The Florida
Contest Group club score should be awesome!

I cannot get NA to generate a break file for the log, it crashes whenever I
ask it to " - W - " write the logs to disk, got it to generate the .sum and
.prn files okay, but whenever it gets to making the .brk it
crashes......hopefully someone else has a smoother running copy of NA that
I may be able to generate said report on next weekend :-))))

No, I am not using not a bootleg copy of NA!

Summarizing....this is VERY interesting:

1385 QSOs X Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeep

K4OJ + W1CW, W1YL

160   zip
 80    71  (can you say second radio?)
 40    628 (not like in previous years :-( )
 20    255  (NOT a typo!)
 15    395
 10    36 (10 was lower Q# than 80 ! )

GO FCG!

73,

Jim, K4OJ
k4oj at ij.net

Hope you worked me so you did not miss the elusive South Floirda
multiplier!  Note, for ARRL purposes this is the same as South Florida!

Proud member of the Florida Contest Group - visit our website at:
http://www.4w.com/deemer/fcg.htm

The Florida Contest Group sponsors the Florida QSO Party, check out the FQP
website@:
http://home1.gte.net/wd4ahz/fcg/ssqp.htm

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com