[3830] KK7GW SS SSB SOLP

David Jones kk7gw at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 22 20:07:19 EST 1998

                            SWEEPSTAKES SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 21-Nov-98, 22-Nov-98, 23-Nov-98

    Callsign Used : KK7GW
         Operator : KK7GW

         Category : Single Operator/Low Power

 Default Exchange : # A KK7GW 95 WWA

        Team/Club : Western Washington DX Club

   80SSB       6           6         12       3
   40SSB      21          21         42       7
   20SSB      41          41         82       9
   15SSB      88          88        176      36
   10SSB      54          54        108      13

 Totals      210         210        420      68

    Final Score = 28560 points.
    Hours of operation: 10
    Power out: 100 watts
    Equipment: Kenwood TS-530 + VFO-230, TR-Log 6.33

    Antennas: 20m dipole up abt 25 feet, 40m dipole up 13 feet.

Comments: Wasn't sure what I was gonna do for this, so just decided to
do a fairly casual effort from home.  Hoped for a sweep, but it was not
to be.

Got sorta tired of not getting answered on 40 and 75.  If this was a CW
contest I would have gone all out, but I got tired, and I'm still not a
stellar SSB op.

See you all from the W7RM M/M this next weekend in CQ WW CW.

73

David Jones, KK7GW
kk7gw at hotmail.com