[3830] VE4GV SS SSB LP Score

Robert Kaufmann rkaufman at total.net
Mon Nov 23 04:51:20 EST 1998

                        ARRL SWEEPSTAKES -- 1998

      Call: VE4GV                    Exchange  +ACM- VE4GV A 72 MB
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Operator Low Power

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS   SECTIONS

      160        0        0        -
       80       35       70        -
       40      406      812        -
       20      656     1312        -
       15      408      816        -
       10      235      470        -
     -----------------------------------

     Totals   1740     3480       79

               Score:  274,920

Power Output: 150  watts     Hours of operation: 24

Equipment Description:
FT1000
IC 735
386 dx 33 - don't laugh. DVP works without screwing around with the PC.
(unlike my Win98 P200) I can configure the CT ramdisk no problem and it
never burped once. Bill Gates, you're a lid.
W5ASP cheapo audio switchbox
KT34XA +AEA-66 feet  40-2CD +AEA-72 feet
Inv vee for 80 (still sucks)

Comments
More fun than one person should legally be allowed to have. A personal best
score ever +ACEAIQ-
Didn't hit my goal of 1800 LP QSOs but I'm pleased with the results.
One footnote: If one more person asks me where I was in SS CW, I'm gonna
scream. More later........My voice is fried and I'm bushed.

73
Rob VE4GV

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com