[3830] K5NZ SS-SSB M/S

K5NZ at aol.com K5NZ at aol.com
Mon Nov 23 10:04:16 EST 1998

DL3YEH has been working in Houston since late summer and we had him out to
play for the weekend. He is in his mid-20's and this was his first contest
ever! You will see him in your logs for sure when he returns home later in
Dec. So if you thought that was a strange accent for me you were right!  He
had a great time and was very good running even thought the language is still
somewhat new to him!  He took to TR Log like a duck to water!  Everything
worked fine here, think we might need to make some QSO's on a second radio to
really hang with the big boys!

We were trying to stay with W5WW and got ahead at the end but a few dupes put
us behind by just 2 QSO's ! As Maik (DL3YEH) would say " Verdammte Scheisse!"

                            SWEEPSTAKES SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 21-Nov-98, 22-Nov-98, 23-Nov-98

    Callsign Used : K5NZ

        Operators : W5BAK, DL3YEH,K5NZ

         Category : multi/single

 Default Exchange : #B K5NZ 69 STX

   80SSB     113         112        224       5

   40SSB     533         532       1064       5

   20SSB     527         526       1052      17

   15SSB     427         425        850      29

   10SSB     158         158        316      23

 Totals     1758        1753       3506      79

    Final Score = 276974 points.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com