[3830] Wo4o SSB SS SO LP

Ric Painter wo4o at juno.com
Mon Nov 23 12:58:00 EST 1998

 Soapbox:  My 7th Phone SS and consecutive Clean Sweep.  Another
           personal best in this event (in fewer hours played).
           Completed the Sweep in 12 hours and was tempted to
           sit out the rest of the game--dreading the slow
           Sunday rates and contending with more BCI on 40-m and
           mud slinging on 75-m.  Six dupes called me and I
           simply worked them again.  Made 21 band changes.
           Heard/worked only one Pr, Mb, Nl, Nwt.  Kudos to Oh,
           Mi, Va, and Il for most activity in this game with
           over 39 contacts from each state in my log.  Worked
           18 Tennesseans.  Had fun, as usual.  Thanks!

             Club : Tennessee Contest Group (Central)

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Hardware
   75SSB     292         290        580      12    Dipole
   40SSB     251         249        498      36    Dipole
   20SSB     179         177        354       3    Quad/Yagi
   15SSB      39          39         78       7    Quad/Yagi
   10SSB     122         122        244      21    Quad/Yagi
 Totals      883         877       1754      79    TS-450S/AT

    Final Score = 138566 points.

    Played 22+ hours.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com