[3830] W1SJ CW SOHP

Mitch Stern w1sj at vbimail.champlain.edu
Tue Nov 24 03:02:09 EST 1998

                        ARRL November Sweepstakes -- CW

 Call used: W1SJ                                       ARRL Section: VT

 Scoring: 167,706   QSOs: 1089   Sections: 77  Power: kw    Hours: 23.5

 BAND        QSOs       ANT                 RIG:
 80           292       Dipole @ 50'        TS-830s  + MLA 2500A
 40           163       Dipole @ 50'
 20           564       A4 @ 50'
 15            70       A4 @ 50'

 TOTAL       1089 Qs, 77 Secs    167,706

First CW SS in three years - it was nice to get back into the contest.
Was murdered by solar activity after 0500.  Up here in VT, at 44.5 degrees
latitude, signals were quite weak and they could barely copy me.
CQing was out of the question.  I was dead in the water - early
beddie-bye!  Fortunately, the bands rebounded on Sunday and I was
able to make up lost operating time at the end of the contest.

73, Mitch W1SJ

Mitch Stern
w1sj at vbimail.champlain.edu

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com