[3830] K6RIM SS SSB M/S HP

Albert C. Burnham w4rim at ix.netcom.com
Tue Nov 24 15:17:32 EST 1998

               A R R L  N O V E M B E R  S W E E P S T A K E S

                    Year: 1998                        Mode: PHONE

Call Used: K6RIM                             ARRL Section: SF

License Class:  ( ) Novice  ( ) Technician  (X) Other

Extra

      CLAIMED SCORE:  145044     QSO'S:  918     SECTIONS:  79

      POWER: 1500                    HOURS OF OPERATION: 13:18

Exchange sent: #B K6RIM 58 SF

( ) Single operator. Call of operator if not call used: ______________

(X) Multioperator station. Show all calls: K6RIM + Packet

Club participation?   Yes __X___  No _____

If yes, name of ARRL affiliated club: Northern CA Contest Club

Equipment description:

Rigs:       Kenwood TS-950SDX/Alpha 89

Antennas:   M2 Log Periodic/80M: Carolina Windom

I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations

established for amateur radio in my country.  My report is

correct and true to the best of my knowledge.  I agree to be

bound by the decisions of the ARRL Awards Committee.