[3830] UT1IA CQWW CW SO 28 MHZ HP

Vladimir A. Gordienko gord at kron.donetsk.ua
Mon Nov 30 13:25:19 EST 1998

                         CQ WW CW 1998 SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 28-Nov-98, 29-Nov-98

    Callsign Used : UT1IA
         Operator : VLADIMIR (BOB) GORDIENKO

         Category : SO 28MHZ HP

           E-mail : gord at kron.donetsk.ua

             Club : UCC

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries   Zones

   10CW      767         767       1621       110        34

 Totals      767         767       1621       110        34

    Final Score = 233424 points.

      Continent List
  N.A. calls  =    174
  S.A. calls  =     19
  Euro calls  =    338
  Afrc calls  =     17
  Asia calls  =     59
  JA calls    =    148
  Ocen calls  =     12

  Remarks: Great fan ! Conditions were much better compare to CQ WW SSB here
           in Eastern part of Europe. I wish I could get about 15 countries
           more I heard during S&P in the Contest. 73!

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com