[3830] W8/NH7CC CQP Novice/Tech LP YL

NH7CC at aol.com NH7CC at aol.com
Mon Oct 5 23:59:13 EDT 1998

California QSO Party -- 1998

Call: 		W8/NH7CC
Country: 	USA/Ohio
Category: 	Single Operator
			Novice/Tech
			Low Power - 90 watts
			YL Op

      10SSB     101      202      48
      Totals      101      202      48  =   9,696

Equipment Description:

Kenwood TS-870
Cushcraft R7000 vertical
Heil Sound HM-10 Mic

Club Affiliation:

Southwest Ohio DX Association

Comments:

This was the very first year that I have tried the CQP and I had a great time!
Thanks to all of you that were very kind to a "novice contester".  Thanks also
to all of you who tried not to sound too disappointed that I wasn't in my home
state of Hawaii.  Maybe next year I'll be home???

See you in CQ WW SSB from Grenada with the J3A Multi/Multi Group.

73,

Andrea
NH7CC at aol.com

           MAILING ADDRESS: