[3830] WL7KY CQP 98

Frank Hurlbut j4 at visi.com
Fri Oct 9 21:04:17 EDT 1998

          C A L I F O R N I A   Q S O   P A R T Y
        Sponsored By Northern California Contest Club

                     Year:_1998____

Call:_WL7KY______   County/State/Province/Country:_ALASKA__

                    QSO'S
        BAND       CW   PHONE       CLASS (Check all that apply)
        160         0       0            (x) Single Operator
         80         0       0            ( ) Multi-Single
         40        39      74            ( ) Multi-Multi
         20        43     129            ( ) Calif County Expdn
         15        44      93            ( ) Mobile
         10        38      87            ( ) Novice/Technician
          6         0       0
          2         0       0    Total
   Total                         Qso's
 Mode QSO's       168     379     547
               -----------------------
                  x3       x2          Operators:___WL7KY_______
    QSO PTS:      504     758                    _______________

  TOTAL PTS:         1262              Power level:___1 KW______

MULTIPLIERS:           56              ( ) Club competition
                                       Club:____________________
FINAL SCORE:        70672

Exchange sent: 59(9) AK
Total Hours of Operation: 15:34

Age:_15__ T-Shirt size:  ( )LG  (x)XLG
( ) $1 Enclosed for results

I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established for amateur radio in my country.  My report is
correct and true to the best of my knowledge.  I agree to be
bound by the decisions of the NCCC Awards Committee.