[3830] K4GE PAQP 98

charles r stigberg k4ge at juno.com
Mon Oct 12 13:38:39 EDT 1998

Call Used: K4GE				Location: VA

Category: SOAB		Mode: Mixed	Power: 1000

Callsign of Operator: K4GE

BAND	CW QSOs	CW pts		SSB QSOs	SSB pts
160	14		28		25		25
80	24		48		20		20
40	37		55.5		149		149
20	4		6		3		3
15	0		0		1		1
10	0		0		0		0
	79		137.5		198		198

(335.5) QSO pts  X  (60) multipliers  =  20,130 points

Club or Team Name:

Comments:

Was K3YTL a bonus? Worked him several times.

As always - great participation and great fun. Very little operating
time. . .other commitments. On 80 mtrs RFI problem thus very few QSOs -
and only 25 wts on 80 (due to VCR and a Nintendo 64!). I'll "Plan" family
stuff around this event next year! Won this event some years ago as NT4U
- need another plaque! But - from VA hard to work PA on 20/15/10.

See everyone next year - thanks to all!

EQUIPMENT:

FT-1000MP
AL-1500
Antennas:	80-20-15-10 / 160 mtr Zepp @ 70'
		40                     2 El Parasitic Delta Loops @ 65'
		160                   Inv L - vertical 80' horizontal 42'

I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
amateur radio in my country. My report is correct and true to the best of
my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the decisons of the contest
committee.
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com