[3830] W4AU - PA QSO Party, prelim score

John Unger w4au at contesting.com
Tue Oct 13 14:20:09 EDT 1998

                           PA QSO PARTY SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 10-Oct-98, 11-Oct-98

    Callsign Used : W4AU
         Operator : John Unger

         Category : single operator - Virginia

             Name : John Unger
          Address : P.O. Box 95
   City/State/Zip : Hamilton, VA 20159
          Country : United States

  160CW       16          16         32       0
  160SSB       5           5          5       0
   80CW       76          76        152       4
   80SSB      96          96         96      11
   40CW       57          57         85.5     9
   40SSB     133         133        133      41

 Totals      383         383        503.5    65

 Bonus points for K3YTL = 300

 Final Score = 38,027.5 points.

I had a lot of fun in the QSO Party this year; it was nice
to sit down at the radio for a few hours at a time and take
a break from outside chores around the house. Wish I could
worked those last two counties - Clarian and Franklin, but
maybe next year...

My hat's off the the rovers, especially W3USA, whom I worked
in 6 different counties! This level of participation makes
it a great QSO party for non-PA stations. Now we've got to
figure out how to get all you guys out for the Virginia QSO
party in March. Also, thanks for the QSOs on 160; I know that
my 130 feet of Windom don't make for a good signal on the top
band - you guys have good ears...

73 - John, W4AU

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com